YENİ RAKI ÂLÂ
Years of tradition meet expert hands. Carefully selected grapes are sun-dried and mixed with high quality aniseed that are distilled three times for smoothness. It matures in oak barrels to gain that unique and distinctive flavor it’s renowned for.
The alcohol content of Yeni Rakı ÂLÂ is 47%
• Gold Medal at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition in Other Spirits Category in 2011
• Silver Medal in Liqeurs Anise/ Licorice category at Los Angeles International Wine & Spirits Competition in 2012
• Silver Medal in Liqeurs Anise/ Licorice category at Los Angeles International Wine & Spirits Competition in 2011
• Bronze Medal in Flavored Spirits/ Aniseed Category at the International Wine and Spirits Competition in 2011
• Bronze Medal in Flavored Spirits/Aniseed Category in International Wine & Spirits Competitions in 2012