Everyone knows the usual side dishes to go with the traditional Turkey Christmas dinner, but what about trying the following dishes to bring to your Yeni Raki table to bring a new flavor and dynamic to your plate. unrush this Christmas in Yeni Raki way…
Parsnips and carrots with garlic yoghurt
- 5-6 small to medium carrots
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of thick Greek-style yoghurt
Cut the carrots lengthways and add garlic cloves. Place on a large baking tray covering with coriander seeds, olive oil and red wine vinegar, season well with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 45 minutes. Once cooked mix through the yoghurt and serve.
Parmesan Brussels sprouts
- 1 kg Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes
- 4 tablespoons of freshly grated Parmesan
Trim and halve the brussels sprouts, then place on a large baking tray. Add the oil, grate over the lemon zest, then sprinkle with the chilli flakes and a pinch of sea salt and black pepper. Roast in the oven for 10 minutes then sprinkle Parmesan over and roast for a further 15 minutes.
Share, savour, enjoy!